We offer comprehensive facilities
- 1 Queen Bedroom with electric blankets
- 1 Double Bedroom with electric blankets
- 1 Bunkroom with 2 bunks comfortably sleeping 4
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen, complete with dishwasher, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, pantry, cutlery
- There’s ample room for dining and young children aren’t forgotten with a “classic Kiwiana” high chair
- Fully monitored 24 hour alarm
The cosy Lounge offers an iPod accessible Stereo, TV, DVD player, SKY TV, log-woodburner and heatpump.
Both Telecom or Vodafone mobile phones can be used.
Wifi is also available from the adjacent AA Motorcamp for a small fee.
The well equipped Drying Room also has a washing machine, dryer, timed fan heater and plenty of room to spread out wet gear or store ski’s.
There’s a large collection of DVD movies and Playstation games for those wet days as well as good old-fashioned board games.
We ask guests to:
- Provide their own linen – please bring your own sheets and towels
- Please clean-up and leave the bach as found
- Understand that all indoor areas are non-smoking
- Please leave pets at home or in care